发表于 2017-7-28 16:30:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
病例信息
性别:未知年龄:0
临床诊断:
一般病史:
标本名称:
大体所见:

荆欣
Hi everyone, I'd like to share one more FNA case of H&N region from our teaching collection- FNA of right mandible, ThinPrep (1&2) and cell block (3&4) prepared at referring hospital were sent to us for consultations last year.You thoughts?

赵澄泉
@荆欣@UMich-AA thank for sharing u beautiful case

武春燕
@荆欣@UMich-AA 真菌感染?

童国遐
@荆欣@UMich-AA Giant cell tumor of the jaw? Little puzzled by cystic structures.

杨旭
@荆欣@UMich-AA 没见过这种结构的病变。Seems those giant cells are attacking the cystic structures. Foreign body reaction? 总之是不知道啊。

Xiaobai Chen BayorScottWhite
Aneurysmal bone cyst

Lina Wang
Fungal infection?

阎培莎
Or Parasites infection? ( I have been wrong several times lately anyway)

王成
也许是和牙齿有关的lesion

汪俊
这个人有没有牙齿或者注射美容的异物呢?需要病史和影像学结果;首先考虑异物反应,再考虑巨细胞类相关的肿瘤

毛永荣
@掌心0164@汪俊@港大深圳医院 ,同意你的想法。

程宁莉
@荆欣@UMich-AA GMS 染色一下

荆欣
@杨旭 @王成 @掌心0164@汪俊@港大深圳医院 - you made good points! Could you give a specific term or name (the morphological features are typical)?

阎培莎
Cross section of the dead creatures remain me 死了的organisms

王炜
@荆欣@UMich-AA 
from the view  of histology,  I  guess  it may be giant cell granuloma?or  you dug another big hole?giant cell reparation   granuloma?

荆欣
Thank you for the discussions. Final dx-Oral pulse granuloma. It is a localized lesion resulting from the implantation of food particles of plant origin. Morphological features consist of a connective tissue stroma containing variable numbers of inflammatory cells and foreign-body giant cells associated with hyaline rings and ovoid fibrillary or amorphous hyaline masses.

李国霞
@荆欣@UMich-AA ,谢谢分享!细胞学的pulse granuloma头一次见!

荆欣
FYI- It often occurs in the posterior regions of an edentulous mandible in association with a full lower denture but it may also be found in periapical areas of grossly decayed teeth or retained roots and teeth with a history of endodontic therapy, where the root canal has been left open at some stage, associated with impacted lower third molar teeth with a history of pericoronitis, in post-extraction tissue reactions or as part of a cyst wall where there has been a communication with the oral cavity.Treatment is by local curettage or excision.

杨旭
@荆欣@UMich-AA 好病例。谢谢分享。

本论坛为非盈利学术交流平台,资料均由网友上传,如涉及版权问题请及时联系管理员处理;所有讨论内容仅供公益交流,不代表本论坛立场。投诉邮箱:tougao@91360.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发新帖
使用 高级模式(可批量传图、插入视频等)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册