积分

志愿者2

积分
发表于 2017-10-11 09:40:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

登陆查看更多优秀资源帖,与同道便捷交流讨论

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
肖书渊
41-year old female, had total abdominal colectomy when she was 33 years old, for ulcerative pan-colitis, with J-pouch ,under went poucheoscopy, revealing erosions, erythema, and granularity in the J-pouch and a suspected rectal cuff proximal to the anal verge ,the following are the pouch biopsy

1.jpg
2.jpg

what should be done further in the evaluation.

刘秀丽
Remicade can cause granuloamatous inflammation or sarcoidosis like changes. The granulomatous inflammation is almost too good to be Crohn.  

黄艳
软斑病?好像看到GM小体了

3.jpg

肖书渊
@[小片-刘秀丽 UF Florida] Would you please elaborate on the "too good to be Crohn" comment?  So you have never seen these type of granulomas in resected CD specimen?It is understandable that patients treated with remicade or other TNF-antagonists are prone to infections, including those that may manifest as granulomatous infection, such as mycobacterial, fungal, etc.  But I am not aware of a situation that remicade causes the development of florid epithelioid granulomas.  Please share with us a publication on this topic (ie.  non-infectious granulomas).  Thanks.Please keep in mind that whatever reports are there, they have to be on UC patients, in which there shouldn't be large granulomas originally and any large granulomas developed can be blamed on the drug.

刘秀丽
@肖书渊 芝加哥大学 病理 in completion   Proctectomy specimen and pouch resected specimen, I never saw this type of diffuse granulomatous inflammation.  Also, in resected Crohn's disease specimen I could not recall seeing this type of diffuse granulomatous inflammation.I do see cases of extensive granuloma inflammation in the colon and liver in non IBD patients treated with Remicade.  The granulomatous inflammation is too diffuse and not that epithelioid.  That is the reason I suspect this case is related to medication or infection.  Of course, this is your case, you make the final call.  The USCAP last year has a series of anti TNF agent induced GI tract change and granuloma is a common finding in that abstract.  I do not know if that has been published or not.You are expert, you may have more experience.I just voice my concern.

肖书渊
Thank you for the suggestions.  The case in which your saw extensive granulomas in colon from non-IBD patients who were treated with remicade, did you work up for infection? What was the reason for colectomy?  @[小片-刘秀丽 UF Florida]

本论坛为非盈利学术交流平台,资料均由网友上传,如涉及版权问题请及时联系管理员处理;所有讨论内容仅供公益交流,不代表本论坛立场。投诉邮箱:tougao@91360.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发新帖
使用 高级模式(可批量传图、插入视频等)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册